Cross-Border Leases/Installment Sales
SMFL offers cross-border leasing and deferred payment purchases to customer's overseas affiliates
Outline of the Transactions
- The client’s overseas subsidiaries conclude a lease contract with SMFL.
- SMFL concludes a purchase contract for the leased item with the manufacturer (dealer), and an order is placed for the item.
- The leased item is delivered directly to the client’s overseas subsidiary from the manufacturer (dealer).
Features and Advantages
- The term of the contract can be set to match the cash flow plans of the client’s overseas subsidiary. Clients and the overseas subsidiary can manage cash liquidity.
- ※ In addition to cross-border finance schemes, SMFL proposes leases and installment financing arrangements denominated in the currency of the region where SMFL’s overseas subsidiary is located.